gil900

Melba23

• Moderators

When you post code which looks for "teencore Hustler Videosz" and the thread is locked it is not a good idea to post again seeking help for the same thing. Especially when you are told not to do so.

Take 3 days to read the Forum Rules and make sure you follow them in future.

M23

P.S. And sending me a PM claiming "I do not even know what they are these words" is not going to convince me otherwise - they are not the sort of thing you dream up as an example.

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

After 2.5 years here and 471 posts I am surprised, nay astounded, that you have the stupidity to post seeking help for a game bot. You have 2 weeks to read the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - something which despite your previous warnings you appear not to have done.

Your last, unrecorded, warning was for opening a game thread, so this is your final chance. One more infraction of any sort and you will be permanently removed.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Despite the final warning above you openly admit to using a decompiler - one of the few cardinal sins around here. How stupid is that?

However, given that it is the season of goodwill and that your reasons for using it were not malicious I will not ban you permanently despite te . I am, however, banning you for one calendar month - and reinforcing the final warning that you have already received. Tread really carefully from now on because the slightest false move and you are gone with no warning and no appeal.

M23

Spoiler