activate window ?

Wacken

I have made a very simple script that clicks on a certain position. It also gives a beep to let me know it is functioning.

<Removed>

Now of course, this needs to click onto something. I run a game in windowed more. It needs to click something in this game.

However, first the script does not react to the pause button when the game window is active. I actually need to swich to the script to have it react to the button. So now the game is minimized.

Then, if i alt-tab back to the game, the script keeps beeping indicating it is functioning. The game however does not receive its mouse clicks. I can see the mouse is on the right position, if i press the mouse button, it works. But the script is not activation the game's functions even though it keeps beeping.

How can i have the script run in the background, capture the button presses (but of course only these buttons that are not needed in the game) while the game is on the foreground, and actually activating the game window with its mouseclicks ? Could it maybe even work with the game in full screen mode ?

Thank you :)

Edited by Valik

• Moderators

Hi, Wacken. I would suggest you take a look at the forum rules, especially the part about not discussing game automation :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!