[Solved] How to type in a Java TextArea (_IE)

Kidney

so currently i have a gig that has real-estate agents emailing me their houses and it has various information. one of which being a Description of the house.

i already made the code that will pull the information from the emails and it fills in the form online based on the contents of the email. all of this information is done with radio buttons and checkboxes and some comboboxes. the description however, is in java im assuming (i dont know much about java so dont bite my head off if im wrong)

im trying to "paste" the text from the emails into this textarea somehow with the _IE functions but i cant seem to figure it out =/

here is what the source looks like:

<tr><td colspan="5" class="sp-table"><center>Description:<br /><textarea name="text" style="width=50%;height:100"></textarea>
<tr><td colspan="5" class="sp-sub"><center><input type="hidden" name="complete" value="true">
<input type="submit" value="Make Trade" onSubmit="submitonce(this)"></table></form>

feel free to ask any questions you might have about my purpose if i wasnt clear.

:)

Edited by Kidney

you're talking about a text area in a webpage, right, is that what you cannot figure out?

Heroes, there is no such thing

One day I'll discover what IE.au3 has of special for so many users using it.
C'mon there's InetRead and WinHTTP, way better
happy.png