SEND sending to many items?

Hi All,

I've got a script that has been using the SEND command which has been working fine for some time.

However, when moving accross the tool bar it now has started moving 6 positions to the right with a ("{RIGHT 5}") command and moving down 1 more (or sometimes less) times than instructed.

What could cause this sort of anomal, what can I do to overcome it and is there anyway to slop down the process? (apart from send each command seperately, seperated with a sleep(100) )

Running 3.1.0.0 on two high spec machines.

All suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

T

SendKeyDelay Alters the the length of the brief pause in between sent keystrokes.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=5). Sometimes a value of 0 does not work; use 1 instead.

SendKeyDownDelay Alters the length of time a key is held down before released during a keystroke. For applications that take a while to register keypresses (and many games) you may need to raise this value from the default.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=1).

See help file under AutoItSetOption

J

If I am too verbose, just say so. You don't need to run on and on.

Cheers J,

I think that will fix it.

Many thanks.

Regards,

T-Bone

SendKeyDelay Alters the the length of the brief pause in between sent keystrokes.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=5). Sometimes a value of 0 does not work; use 1 instead.

SendKeyDownDelay Alters the length of time a key is held down before released during a keystroke. For applications that take a while to register keypresses (and many games) you may need to raise this value from the default.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=1).

See help file under AutoItSetOption

J

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>