Making something for game

I have a problem that drives me insane. I made severeal auto-pot and auto-hunt bots (for diferent games) since i started with auto-it. But this never happend =/ . I started to play MuOnline again and i realised that my old auto-pot press Q continuos. So i tryed to make another one ... and another ... now i even make new skin for the HP bottle.

Full HP = pure red

Low HP = pure black (0x000000)

And still it doesn't stop pressing that freaqing Q button...

while 1

$health = PixelGetColor ( 190 , 715 )

If $health = 0x000000 Then

Send("q")

Sleep(1000)

EndIf

WEnd

Or

while 1

PixelSearch ( 190 , 715, 190, 715, 0x000000 )

If not @error Then

send("q")

sleep(1000)

endif

wend

Such a super-basic script and it doesn't work T_T. Any1 any ideas?

Edited by Dizzydbd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell did you report this aceloc? Bumping a thread from over a year is annoying to most people but it's definitely not something worth reporting. And for the record, the thread was last active a week ago, not a year ago. Please use your brain before you report something.

• 1 month later...

the problem is not get the pixel color.. is that the tool that we use to play in windows mode named "Travis" returns alwats the color "0".. dunt know why..

can some one tell me if need any dll or something to convert travis informations to colors and texts so can read with autoit?!

thks for help

the problem is not get the pixel color.. is that the tool that we use to play in windows mode named "Travis" returns alwats the color "0".. dunt know why..

can some one tell me if need any dll or something to convert travis informations to colors and texts so can read with autoit?!

thks for help

Why dont you use it without "Travis".
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Why dont you use it without "Travis".

i can use it without travis.. but is litel hard to probram in autoit.. opening and closing game all the time..

was good if some one have other verson of travis.. or other MU minimizer.. maybe that can get pixeis color.

(i use other one (older) that i can get colors, but that one, now is detected by gameguard and not only close game.. but repot as hackers programs use...!)

i apreciate if someone tell me if there are other minimizers for mu.. where i can get them.. or an edited verson of travis that make me possible to get prixeis colors.

• 1 month later...