SerialNumber & ManufacturerName from WmiMonitorID

Ok, so I just started messing with AutoIT a few days ago and am attempting to pull various data like Manufacturer Name and Serial Numbers from different types of equipment. So far, I dont have many issues but one that I am having an issue with is Monitors.

I have 3 Monitors connected to a PC and when I run a WMI query I see that Root/WMI -> WmiMonitorID -> ManufacturerName populates as "77,84,88,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" and the Serial Numbers are also in this format.

Since there are three monitors, I'm trying to figure out how I can pull all instances from the WmiMonitorID (ie. ManufacturerName and SerialNumber) into two separate variables for each monitor (either before or after being converted).

For whatever reason, the default monitor never passes its PNPDeviceID either in Win32_DesktopMonitor or Win32_PnPEntity to assist in pulling the other info from the registry.

Since all the info is already coded in the WmiMonitorID, I'd like to just pull the info from there if at all possible.

I have searched left and right but every piece of code I come across just references getting the info from the registry which I am trying to stay away from.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MysticElf