I need help on wingetpos()

Could you please PM me. Lameo mod keeps closing my threads even though I need it for other purposes that don't violate the rules...

and Melba23 if you read this. i have no clue how to pm you but srsly dude? r u here just to troll or something. go do something. be helpful. stop trying to stop ppl from getting support. gawd

watch lock in 3...2...1

i hope that asking for people to pm me isnt against the rules... that would just be ridiculous

Edited by lingo124

• Moderators

lingo124,

I have changed your permissions . You should now be able to PM me - although I cannot really see the point as I have explained my actions in your threads when I locked them. :)

And no I am not a troll - as you can see under my avatar I am a Moderator here enforcing the rules as set out by the site owner.  You want to play on his site - you obey his rules.  Simple really. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

... wow not locked LOL! im surprised.

i understand your rules and im telling you, as i stated in my 2nd post, that the purpose of the inquiry has changed. im asking for help on interacting with windows. but i guess you assume that since i used a game as an example in the first post that my notepad question was a game too =/ well thats too bad.

and yes you are a moderator... so? dictators abuse their powers. and guess, you cant report them. what do you know??? mods on this forum cant be reported too... so seriously being a mod... ok big whoop.

"You want to play on his site - you obey his rules.  Simple really.  ;)" 

well as i stated on the bottom of my 2nd post if you even bothered to take it into account, i laid out for you how it wasnt a violation of any of those, unless the violation was the "non-exhaustive" (read "bs") list of whatever you want to make up. then what can i do. ya cant beat the one who makes up the rules cause you can just make crap up... 

like tell me how my 2nd post was just a rewording of my first... the 2nd it was obviously used to interact with 2 instances of notepad to save a text file... ohhh yes im gonna play tic tack f***ing toe with 2 notepad clients... maybe i just want to learn how to get the handle of the windows... but nope that goes out the window cause you have a preconceived notion that im here to bypass games... -_- 

whatever

and on that thought i dont even know WHY the rules ban questions about interacting with games... i mean honestly someone could word a question easily so it doesnt involve games... what difference does it make. this forum is for helping people get information about how to use autoit... not to monitor kids so they dont play games and they do their homework

• Moderators

A lack of respect for the forum rules, regardless of whether you personally feel they should be the way you are, is a sure guarantee of a short stay on this forum.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

lingo124,

Sorry for not replying sooner - i was off scaring some billy-goats Gruff. ;)

I am delighted you solved your problem.  But if you return here I suggest that you respect the rules as put in place by the owner - you have used up any flex that we might have been prepared to show you and any future infractions of those rules with which you do not agree will lead to sanctions. :bye:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area