Need Help

Guest powerslap

Guest powerslap

Hi all,

First post as you can see, this is a great product. I just hope someone can help me out, as i have not done any scripting for years, and i am starting to get a little confused.

The PROBLEM:

I am trying to automate the enabling and disabling of a network protocol as this protocol conflicts with my network setup in some places i goto but not others.

The protocol i am trying to disable or enable is IPX/SPX protocol under network connections.

If someone could get me started or has a script or could write one i would be very greatful.

Thanks Hopeingly :whistle:

Powerslap.

Hi all,

First post as you can see, this is a great product.  I just hope someone can help me out, as i have not done any scripting for years, and i am starting to get a little confused.

The PROBLEM: 

I am trying to automate the enabling and disabling of a network protocol as this protocol conflicts with my network setup in some places i goto but not others.

The protocol i am trying to disable or enable is IPX/SPX protocol under network connections.

If someone could get me started or has a script or could write one i would be very greatful.

Thanks Hopeingly  :whistle:

Powerslap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the first way i'd suggest doing it, is to do the process manually. start at the desktop, and document each necessary step, names of buttons, names of windows etc. you can then just create an easy script using mouseclick()'s and winwaitactive()'s to do what you want. then your script will just do it exactly like you do.