TCP injection/manipulation?

I'M not sure if this is an "allowed" topic as i haven't seen any relating to this.

But isit possible to use TCP packet injection/manipulation with AUtoit

Or simply put

IS there any library or commands to send "TCP" packets and recognize certain packets as they are received to indicate certain func/commands.

*Note* This has nothing to do with DOS attacks/gaming or any illegal activity this is for a SQL database iam setting up to create my own logging system.

Again if this is a "no no" subject as i know people can be a bit funny with packets as some see it as a form of "hacking" though in this context it is for my own personal use.

I know this can be done in VB and im prepared to learn it but if possible id rather write in Autoit as im more familiar with it.

Regards

Ant.

Or more simply use the logging support of your RDBMS (which one?). As a last resort, use triggers to mimic a do-undo log in a separate table. But hacking packets is both objectionable and a more difficult approach, IMHO.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

To do something simple, like for example sending a command to be executed remotely by another script, just use the TCPSend and TCPRecv. If it is not your own script on both sides then I would go with the WinPCAP UDF as FireFox suggested.