keep a file running

like i said i wanna run my programme forever on my pc sow my brother doesnt cancel the shit hes pritty good thats why

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Password protect your computer and kick your brothers Ass :whistle::dance::dance:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

oke thx anyway for your help, i have 2 find out myself :s

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're absolutely right Asim. Oh, and please don't create new accounts, people won't help you anyway.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

oke thx anyway for your help, i have 2 find out myself :s

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is not Asim. That is Tim. Isn't that correct Tim. Stupid thing to do what you want to do. Nice picture of you on that site also. Virus writers normally disguise themselves better.

What happens when your brother sends this svchost to an AV company? What happens when the real svchost does not want to start, but yours does? What happens when an AV picks on svchost.exe, which one is quarantined? Gosh, I could keep going. Your idea has trouble written all over it. :whistle:

I have said this before, and I will say it again. There is absolutely no reason to make an executable totally invisible. Only a virus writer does this!!!!!

That is not Asim. That is Tim. Isn't that correct Tim.

That's correct, but only if it's his own site. :whistle:

However if so, it would be Timothy White, and as far as I know, it's illegal to write a virus if you're a citizen of the US even if you currently live in Egypt!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

...and as far as I know, it's illegal to write a virus if you're a citizen of the US...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really... didn't know that fact...

Me is happy to be swiss :whistle:

Edit: Not that i intend to write viruses, but in CH there is now law like this. But I think you can be punished if you damage the systems of other people, especially if causes damage to a bussines...

Edited by Raindancer
Say: "Chuchichäschtli"My UDFs:_PrintImage UDF_WinAnimate UDFGruess Raindancer