Mirroring window on one monitor to a second monitor

Looking for suggestions here....

I am trying to mirror a program's window that is on one display, probably minimized, and then show that same window on a second display.  The second display is in a remote locaiton, hence the need to mirror and not just extend the desktop.  Ultra mon looks like it could do it, but as soon as I minimzed the window it simply showed the tasktray icon.

I had a look at a topic called Mirror Screen that makes me think it is possible, just need some suggestions on how to go about finding the correct window and how to scale and send to the second display.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think you can because a GUI is inherently tied to the process spawning it. I really doubt this is possible in the literal sense. You might perhaps be able to screenshot the window ever x seconds and get the size of the screenshot and create a new GUI to the right size to show an image of the real window perhaps? Maybe even incorporate a click ability where you click on the carbon copy window and it will send clicks to the real window, screenshot it and update the image? Just an idea for you to play around with. I have no knowledge if it would work for certain.

Edit: I don't think even that idea can work if a window isn't actively on the screen unobstructed aka minimized. But maybe you can compromise on your original idea to make something else work as a next best thing.

Edited by Morthawt