Uncertain on check boxes

I'm a newbie to AutoIt (only started with it last week).  Am using it to run executables.  One file I'm trying to run is an executable that installs several Lexmark drivers.  I've learned how to do radio buttons and drop-down menus, but am not having luck with a checkbox. 

I've already searched the Help and forums and tried a couple things, but none seem to work.  Just need to put a check mark in the one checkbox in this window.  Using AutoIt Window Info, it tells me that the checkbox is actually a button.  Would that be accurate?  And the check box alone is not a button - Window Info singles out the checkbox along with the text next to it ("Skip this step. I'll connect the printer later.") as one button. 

Right now, I'm trying

ControlCommand ("Lexmark Universal v2 Installation", "", "Skip this step. I'll connect the printer later.", "Check", "")

and commenting out the rest of my script at that point to see whether the check mark actually shows.  It is not.

Now I did try putting in

ControlClick ("Lexmark Universal v2 Installation, "Skip this step.  I'll connect the printer later.", 251)

and the script goes past that without any problems, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not.  Could it be that it's actually a button and that's why ControlClick works?

Never mind!!  Just answered my own question - I commented out most of the script after putting my ControlClick command back in and sure enough, the check mark showed up in the box.  So I guess in this case what looked like a check box was a button after all!