How to set up AutoIt for Firefox

jb15

• Moderators

No, not everytime. The main includes (those included with AutoIt) are in the same folder where you installed AutoIt, for me C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3Include. If you have one repository you're using (and you should) for your own includes, you can add this in. When you're in the SciTE window, press CTRL+1 to bring up SciTE Config. You can then set your User Include Folder.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

No, not everytime. The main includes (those included with AutoIt) are in the same folder where you installed AutoIt, for me C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3Include. If you have one repository you're using (and you should) for your own includes, you can add this in. When you're in the SciTE window, press CTRL+1 to bring up SciTE Config. You can then set your User Include Folder.

thank you 

my script is working fine now 

i just need to get used to some commands in FF as it was in IE 

one question thought which i would like to ask you guys about what i am automating 

i am testing a .net application  which is on the server

so i have to log in to that server and start testing the application 

it has few menu tab which when selected asks the user to input values and generates a pdf report 

there are 3 such menu tabs 

my goal is to 

log in to the server  - open the application - march through the menus - save all the pdf on the server - close the application - email those pdf reports to my email 

and last schedule this entire process 

i automated till the step where it saves all the three PDFs on the documents folder  and closes the application ... 

how can i email those three pdfs as attachment in an email ? 

thank you 

• Moderators

Take a look at the Outlook functions in the Help File. You will also find plenty of examples in the Examples Forum if you do a search for OutlookEX

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!