Encryption - RSA

BabyBeast

I am in the mid of writting a program (a password console) fully based on autoit that can communicate with server. Server side is running on PHP and it work with RSA which require a public and a private key

Given that I have use a public key generated to encrypt the line below

Plantext: Testing on RSA encryption for password console!

And Private key as well as the encryted text below.

Private Key: YTozOntpOjA7czozMjoi5SpV46QkEJvPq5SZcEe/JcZMYD++zvdycp+UkkBnnLwiO2k6MTtzOjMyOiLnZ6GVomgo4/TyxfBJ0xm1tyuIdxs23DNeIHL7Vq4ErSI7aToyO3M6NzoicHJpdmF0ZSI7fQ==

Encrypted text: 5pv55lO6eBdt1R6ujPFmtPu/PQtEcik/A2cK6oe+2kkYEcLPJ510xIwrQu+VeNB2irxP7SsjrqCTNuIcnvnsaQ==

I would like to know If there a written RSA Encryptor/Decryptor in AutoIT or built into it? I am glad is somebody can answer this part else I guess back to basic and might need to use C++ on this part. Whatever help is much appreciated. Thank you

There is no current encryption method with autoit (apart from _EncryptString()), however, the beta version now supports C++ plugins, or you can just make a standard dll and call it from autoit...(see the Developers forum for information on the plugin)

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

• 1 year later...

Hi!

Yes, I do. Why do I do this? To enable people who find this post via the search function have a link to the recent developments...

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv