I need help creating a script that will aid me in my at home job.

I work from home, and since I'm in school all day, it's hard for me to schedule myself hours considering that the hours are on a first come, first serve basis AND the system used is not available on mobile. 

The script will only involve one webpage. I will post a screen shot below. 

When a time slot becomes available, it will appear in the appropriate location in the schedule and will be highlighted in green. The page does not refresh automatically; the "Add Shift" button must be clicked repeatedly as the actual refresh button in the browser results in a security error forcing me to re-enter my login credentials. 

When a time slot that I need becomes available (between the hours of 4pm and 12 am), the script needs to "look" for that interval and click it. After the click, the screen will change to a confirmation screen prompting me to click "Accept" or "Decline". I of course click "Accept". 

After this, the window returns the the schedule and the process needs to continue looking for another time slot. 

The shifts, which are available in increments of 30 minute intervals, do not need to be selected in any particular order. For example, if there is a shift available from 7-7:30 pm, go ahead and add it. If later a shift becomes available from 5:30-6 pm, go ahead and add it as well. 

I think it would be great if the script did this: 

Refresh ------> "look" for 4:30-5. If nothing, "look" for 5-5:30. If nothing, "look" for 5:30-6. So on and so forth, until all units have been searched for. Then, start the process over beginning with refresh ("Add Shift" button). Of course, if a shift is "found", add it, then start the process from where it last "looked" 

Also, the script will need to work with FireFox. I've found FireFox to be the easiest to use with scripts. I would go ahead and start on this, but I can't locate the FF.au3 UDF. 

Even if I did find it, I would feel better if someone with more experience could work on it. 

If someone would like to do this, then I will apprehensively provide the username/password and other instructions to get to the website so that it can be started. 

Hours are sometimes difficult to get a hold of, but once I find a screen that has hours available, I will take a screen shot and show everyone what it looks like to give you a better idea. 

:) Thanks!

Or can someone at least help me with the Firefox language pack... 

Once I download it, I think I place it in the "Include" folder, is that correct? 

Now, how do I make AutoIt use it? 

Edited by timothy855

• Moderators

timothy855,

You already have asked the same question in this thread - please stick to just the one thread at a time. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area