Deny input from keyboard or mouse

Paradox

Hey guys, Here's one for ya...

My program is done, however, my higher ups are curious to know if I can come up with a section of code to be able to deny input from the keyboard or mouse... I know that this can be risky, considering that if something goes wrong with the script after you lock them out, you're basically screwed and would have to reboot. So here's the modified request:

Is there a way to lock out keyboard and mouse functions, but still have a failsafe key-combination (or a hotkey) to restore functions if something go wrong during the script???

Hey guys, Here's one for ya...

My program is done, however, my higher ups are curious to know if I can come up with a section of code to be able to deny input from the keyboard or mouse... I know that this can be risky, considering that if something goes wrong with the script after you lock them out, you're basically screwed and would have to reboot. So here's the modified request:

Is there a way to lock out keyboard and mouse functions, but still have a failsafe key-combination (or a hotkey) to restore functions if something go wrong during the script???

:P HAHAHAHA!!! I'm such a goober! BlockInput() durr.... ;) hehehe