Color Variation

I don't know other way to title this so I used "color variation"

I'm simple trying to make a script that, when he saws, for example, the green color, he press like "a"

I want to do that with a bunch of colors, so when I start the program I get the color with a Hotkey, I choosed "alt+c" it gets the hex color from where my corsor is...

But, sometimes this "green" color is more light or more dark, how can I make the script take like the variations of the green color, or the variations of the yellow color?

This is the program so far:

#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("!c", "getColor")
HotKeySet("!a", "loop")

Global $color
Global $interval
Global $MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT
Global $MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT
Global $cont = 0

Func Terminate()
   Exit 1
EndFunc

Func getColor()
   $point = MouseGetPos()
   $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1])
   MsgBox(0, "Color", "The selected color is: " & $color)
EndFunc

Func loop()
   While 1
         $point = PixelSearch(688, 292, 699, 302, $color)
         if IsArray($point) Then
            Send ("f")
            Sleep(2000)
            $cont = $cont + 1
         Else
            Sleep(50)
         EndIf
         if ($cont == 2) Then
            MouseMove(1071, 328, 0)
            Sleep(100)
            MouseDown($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT)
            Sleep(100)
            MouseMove(793, 376, 0)
            Sleep(100)
            MouseUp($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT)
            $cont = 0
         EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

In the help file, under PixelSearch, you will notice that there is a parameter in the function for shade variation.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator