New with Auto-it!

zykl0

Hello! im using actool for around 2year now for scripting game-bot

but now with my new game i have a problem to resolve and actool is not able to resolve it and i want to know if its possible to do it with auto-it before i read the whole manual B)

ok!, im doing a hunting-bot and the only way to know a enemy is around is when my cursor go over a mob and the cursor change, actool is not able to get pixel from cursor, this is why i need to know if auto-it able to work with that.

and btw what kind of pixel auto-it is able to get from screen, i guess he can get a single pixel from x,y but is he able to take some "image snippets" ??

plzokthx !!

Welcome to the forums!

MouseGetCursor() can be used to determine the current mouse cursor. PixelChecksum() can be used to obtain a checksum of an area of pixels, so if the content of some area is precisely the same over two calls then the result of PixelChecksum() will also be the same.

I suppose it depends on the game mostly.

Some games actually draw the mouse cursor as part of the game window itself, which means that you could easily determine pixels from the cursor. If not, then I don't think that it's easily possible.

i am trying to work with MouseGetCursor()

but it seems impossible to determine which cursor is because the game use his own, is there anyway to force an apps to use hardware cursor even if its not enabled in the apps?

If you want to be fancy and know anything about process memory, you could read the health/etc straight from the game rather then using pixel checking.

Search the forum for reading process memory, there is a few functions out there.