Autoit macro strange behaviors vs Razor Synapse

Hi, I usually makes macros to overcome my laziness in mmo games where you have to repeat your timed spells rotations endlessy.

I never had problems with autoit, even with quite complex scripts, but there is this game that shows strange behaviors:

- it accepts autoit keys only for a few seconds (2-3) after a real keyboard key is pressed.

- it accepts autoit mouseclicks only for a few seconds (2-3) after a real mouse button is pressed AND released (keeping pressed does not make the time out last longer)

- if I keep pressed a keyboard key (right ctrl for instance with a weight) the keyboard part of the autoit script works normally

- if I spam mouseclicks  the mouse part of the autoit script works normally

- razor synapse macro program can send mouseclicks and keyboard keys without ANY problems that autoit has (can send keys without touching keyboards or repeat mouseclicks just holding down a mouse button as long as you like)

It seems to me that this game (protected with starfoce for mmo) has some bot protection system (that is good) that interfere with my autoit macros (that is bad)

I do what I need with razor synapse, and I can even generate with razor synape fake mouseclicks an keyboard keys to reset the game timeouts so it can accept all autoit inputs (but sometime some autoit events are missed, while the same macro in synapse is rock solid).

But I'm asking myself: why does razor synapse keyboard macros sent from the mouse without touching the keyboard are seen like real keyboard an mouse events while autoit needs a real keyboard key / mouse button kept pressed to work? What's the messages difference? is the game checking something autoit does not include in its key and mouse events but that synapse sends, perhaps at driver level?

I include one of the functions called to send macros at the right time, nothing special, commented out there are some methods i tried but they shows the same behaviors.

Thanks

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

• Moderators

badilator,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area