How do you do it?

tang

Um i currently working on a autoclicker can anyone answer these questions or point me in the right direction

1) Simple question what code do u use to make a slighlty big rectangle windows box to ur size.

2) This ones a hard one how can i get my program to detect a number written in text in a box and click on the same number shown in other little boxes for example http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=4gv77477.

Thanx, Would really appreciate it if u could help me these questions really stumped me.

Tang.

Um i currently working on a autoclicker can anyone answer these questions or point me in the right direction

1) Simple question what code do u use to make a slighlty big rectangle windows box to ur size.

2) This ones a hard one how can i get my program to detect a number written in text in a box and click on the same number shown in other little boxes for example http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=4gv77477.

Thanx, Would really appreciate it if u could help me these questions really stumped me.

Tang.

Dale explained it in your post yesterday.

Read the help file

Do the tutorials

Search the forums

Do some scripting

Ask questions posting what you have already done

No-one will do your scripting for you but they will help if you show willing to put in some effort yourself.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother