1. minxomat

minxomat

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skysnake
      From From here, bottom of the post
      I am not arguing the logic of this, merely would like to point out that if there is such a rule, it is not documented...  Are there other such rules?
      Skysnake
    • By TheDcoder
      Hello, a while back I created ticket #3540 in the AutoIt Bug Tracker:
      I just wanted to bring it back up again for discussion here, any feedback is appreciated, what do you think about it?
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong with this code?
      I'm trying to take user input and then run a function with the same name, but it's not calling the function.
      So in the below after pressing Shift+F8 I would enter the text (without quotes) "testFunc".
      As you can see I've also tried this with IF statements, I'm new to using Switch/Case.
      HotKeySet("+{F8}", RunManually) Func RunManually() ;Use a case statement with 1 hot key and an InputBox to manually run functions $funcName = InputBox("Which Func to Run?", "Enter the name of the function to run") MsgBox(0, "Entered value", $funcName) ;If $funcName = testFunc Then testFunc() ;If $funcName = test2Func Then test2Func() Switch $funcName Case testFunc MsgBox(0, "Calling", "Calling Function") testFunc() MsgBox(0, "Called", "Function call finished") Case test2Func MsgBox(0, "Calling", "Calling Function") test2Func() MsgBox(0, "Called", "Function call finished") EndSwitch EndFunc While 1 ;testFunc() Sleep(1000) WEnd Func testFunc() MsgBox(0, "func running", "Seems to work!") EndFunc Func test2Func() MsgBox(0, "func 2 running", "2 Seems to work!") EndFunc Thanks!
    • By ur
      I have never used switch in AutoIT earlier.

But today, when I started to implement it in my code, I am getting errors.
      So I tried to execute default example, but still getting the same error.

Any suggestions please...
    • By SaeidN
      Hi,
      I want to tell pixelsearch to search for red color shades in for example 5 different x,y,h,w of the screen. If color red was not found in these 5 area, then do something.
      I wrote this, but it's working only if the first case is not found. Is select a good choice? or it's better to use switch or if or something else?
      ٍEdit: all "do something"s are same function. (search for red color untill in these 5 areas, it couldnot find red color, then if it couldn't find red color, perform that 1 function)
      Thanks
      Select Case 1 $color1 = PixelSearch(67, 614, 77, 617, 0xE62121, 10) If @error Then do something... EndIf Case 2 $color2 = PixelSearch(165, 614, 175, 617, 0xE62121, 10) If @error Then do something... EndIf Case 3 $color3 = PixelSearch(265, 614, 275, 617, 0xE62121, 10) If @error Then do something... EndIf Case 4 $color4 = PixelSearch(365, 614, 375, 617, 0xE62121, 10) If @error Then do something... EndIf Case 5 $color5 = PixelSearch(465, 614, 475, 617, 0xE62121, 10) If @error Then do something... EndIf EndSelect