Simple website-login.

Hey folks,

I am not sure if my question is allowed according to the forum-rules, if not, please delete it. My problem is pretty simple one. I want to automate a website login. Here is what I found after a bit of a research:

-snip-

The script correctly fills in username and password and also seems to submit the form, but the login opens a new tab, which seems to create a blank site with the login-hash, instead of a popup, which correctly opens after a click on the login-button ("Anmelden"). Website automation is pretty new for me. I hope to find some help here.

Kind regards

error471

Edited by Jos

• Developers
1 minute ago, error471 said:

I am not sure if my question is allowed according to the forum-rules,

Did you check first before posting in stead of trying your luck?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

10 minutes ago, Jos said:

Did you check first before posting in stead of trying your luck?

Jos

Of course, I checked it and according to my understanding this is a legal topic. But nevertheless, I am asking kindly.

Edited by error471

• Developers

What about this bit?: 

Forum Posting

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

Think that is what you are trying here right?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic