AutoIT automated testing in lock screen?

Hi,

First of all, I am new to these forums and relatively new to AutoIT (been coding for roughly 3 weeks now) . Sorry if this seems like a silly question!

I have an automated (every hour) AutoIT script that checks a web apps working functionality. It even runs when I am not logged on (in lock mode). 

When I run this app while I am logged in, there are no failures, but it fails whenever it runs while I am in lock screen. \

I suspect that the area that is failing is when I get a "Security Warning" popup when trying to enter a specific website. I believe that in lock screen, the computer does not know how to handle this because of the window being activated or existing is confusing?

This is how I handle it, which works fine when I am logged in:

While 1
        ; Push past Security Warning window if it appears
        If (WinExists("Security Warning") ) Then

Send ("{ENTER}")
                EndIf
         ; Add extra wait time in case it hasn't finished loading
         Sleep(1000)

What is a way to handle this security check while in lock screen? 

For some context, the security check is  "Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"  This is followed below with two boxes, "continue" and "cancel", in which by sending Enter, I am clicking continue.

Thank you for any help and input.