v3.2.0.1 (Win98se) Scripting.dictionary item malfunction

BitRot

4 hours ago, iamtheky said:

And I dont care if anyone takes offense, espousing the benefits of Win98SE is relegated to how great CS1.5 runs

All these comments are, from my view, interesting ( it sounds better than "funny" ) ;) 
windows-nt-2000 is also abandonware, so, ...that's that. Free. ( for the price of, "do not log in to your email", I guess )
In a more serious note, I work with CT, MRI, x rays, etc., they are called modalities and many still run on old OS ( win2000 mostly ), so, for me, being able to write scripts for such old OS, is at times handy, so, to this type of topic, I pay attention to.
Now, from the topic at hand, to what this has become, ...truly unscientific. This is more of an alpha/dominant contest. Way out of topic.

On 9/10/2016 at 5:21 AM, BitRot said:

So, is there someone here who knows which version I should be using to solve all four of the above problems ? If such a version exists that is. :-)

Well, that was answered ... by your self. So, that is done :) 

And now, this:

:tv_happy:    ... I should have not clicked "Submit Reply", ..., I knew ...

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

So if a patient were to inquire about the OS and scripts running the MRI or CT?  As an infosec professional you have just frightened me. I'm assuming these are not networked beyond the necessary range and have suitable physical controls (please, please, please).

I wasnt going for Alpha status, I just wanted to combat the Win10 noise that wandered into this thread. As large as your boner is for antiquated OS' mine is likewise for the new hotness.

Edited by iamtheky

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

1 minute ago, iamtheky said:

I'm assuming these are not networked beyond the necessary range and have suitable physical controls (please, please, please).

you are right, they work on a separate network IP, at times even a different NIC and cable. They send the images via DICOM standards, that's all it's used for.  No worries.

2 minutes ago, iamtheky said:

I wasnt going for Alpha status

I know you are not, but the tread is full of this type of attention/inclination. I actually agree with your comments :) 

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

On 9/13/2016 at 2:13 AM, BitRot said:

Much luck with your rammed-down-the-throat, riddled with spyware -- or "Telemetry" as its called by MS -- and its mandatory udates which can just rip out functionality -- see webcams -- Win10 though. You are now merely a user of the OS -- going along for the ride -- , while I'm still the owner of mine. :-)

I lol'd. Bro, Win 3.1.1 + Trumpet Winsock + Mozilla 1.0 ftw.

• Moderators

Enough of this OS willy-waving - locked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area