Looking to learn other scripting/programming languages?

MattHiggs

I recently discovered a website that has very comprehensive, high-quality, and extensive tutorials on almost any subject matter you can possibly think of.  The site is https://www.tutorialspoint.com/, but what I want to focus on is the "coding ground"  portion of the site, which has content for some languages I have never even heard of before.  But here is also why I love this site.  A lot of you are probably thinking "Ok, so it provides content that teaches me stuff, but having to continuously keep the webpage open or navigate to different pages for different sections (chapters, however you choose to think of it) of the content is a real inconvenience."  I agree with you, and Tutorials Point seems to understand that as well, which is why they offer the option to download a local pdf (or 1 pdf per chapter, haven't really grasped the method to the madness yet) containing all of the content in the tutorial.  Here is the downside: you have to "donate" to get access to it (why do companies/people feel they need to pervert the word "donate" like that).  Now, there is a way around this that I stumbled onto, that I will share, but would like to make a statement first: writing up these quality tutorials isn't easy and its time consuming, so if you CAN afford to donate, I would highly recommend that you do so that the site can continue providing the world with the quality content they do.  However, if you are, like me, underemployed and underpaid, or if your unemployed, and donating really isn't an option, I understand that plight too.  So without further ado, the way to obtain the pdf of the content is:

Spoiler

<snip>

If you found this useful at all, a like or some comments would be appreciated.

Edited by Melba23
Removed "how to download illegally" section

• Moderators

MattHiggs,

Posting any form of "how to get round paying for a download" method is most definitely NOT something we want to see here - thread locked and explanation removed. Do NOT do anything like this again.

M23 

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area