Need help with a couple scripts...

I know it's bad practice to ask someone else to write stuff but I have no idea when it comes to this kind of stuff... Need a script that'll 1. Automatically minimize any programs/windows upon Win login and or opening. 2. Automatically click 'Ok' when an Ok/Cancel dialog pops up from a certain program.  I'll fill in the parms for which program it'll send the 'Ok' cmd to.

@Sil3nt, So what have you got so far? Lot's of people here in this forum knows how to deal with your problem but it's better if the source code is from you the rest will follow.;)

KS15

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

• Moderators
On 4/23/2017 at 10:12 AM, Sil3nt said:

I know it's bad practice to ask someone else to write stuff

Yep, it is

but I have no idea when it comes to this kind of stuff

There's a help file for that

Need a script that'll 1. Automatically minimize any programs/windows upon Win login and or opening

Look in the help file for WinSetState, WinList()

2. Automatically click 'Ok' when an Ok/Cancel dialog pops up from a certain program.  I'll fill in the parms for which program it'll send the 'Ok' cmd to.

Look in the help file for WinExists, WinWait, ControlClick, ControlSend

Once you have done a bit of reading, and have some code, feel free to post here and we will do our best to assist

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!