GUIBuilder

Hey, does anyone know if Cyber Slug came out with a new version of his GUIBuilder yet? Or is the version included with the newest Scite the newest? I was just wondering because I am looking for ideas to include in my own AutoIt Studio(sig).

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

SciTE has the newest version. Since I haven' t had much time and since Koda is being actively developed, my GuiBuilder is probably close to retirement.

I would still like to see a complete GUI Creator Utility in AutoIt.

I think that it can be made better than KODA (which suspiciously looks completely borrowed from Delphi Form Designer :P.)

Would you mind if I borrow code from GuiBuilder for this project?

Regards,

Tonedeaf

I would still like to see a complete GUI Creator Utility in AutoIt.

I think that it can be made better than KODA (which suspiciously looks completely borrowed from Delphi Form Designer :lmao:.)

Regards,

Tonedeaf

Delphi Form Designer ? What is that ? :(

GuiBuilder has had it's rule so maybe CS may let you use the source in good grace. :P

To compete with Koda is a hard task and full merits to it's wonderful makers.

Regards,

Tonedeaf

That's fine. If you distribute your source code, I'd ask that you mention "some code borrowed from CyberSlug" or something in the comments.

The download link in my signature should also contain other useful scraps of code but I haven't tried running them under the latest AutoIt beta :P

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!