Need Help on AutoIt Jenkins

Hello All,

Previously created tests for java using AutoIt, to test the operation of the program (GUI). Previously, tests were automatically started and worked correctly, but now they work correctly only I look at them when they are working (I mean, they are correctly executing when the virtual window is opened and you looking at the tests (how they going)). Question: 1. Why could this happen? 2. I did not find any particular information but write that it is possible to make a slave in Jenkins - which imitate the presence of a person. So what I need to do?

P.S. what is the program / utility so that you can spy on the virtual machine, but it was not understood that I entered it. Have a think – to record RDP desktop. Can anyone say a name of the program to record remote desktop?

Thanks

You can turn off the automatic logoff.   and set the Jenkins service to intact with the desktop.   you can also write your script in a way that works with our without a desktop by not using sends or waiting for windows to be active.

In the past,I made a desktop application with auto it that accepted rcpip messages, and ran my tests on the desktop.  the vms would auto login, and not logoff.   I could then initiate scripts remotely, or via chef, locally

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.