Is it possible to read numerical values in game screen? - (Locked)

Hey, I want to create a script for a specific video game where I have my team of characters possessing a certain "power". Power is a rough estimation of strength and is typically in a range of 100,000 to 300,000. Just giving an idea.

I can choose to attack other players and I can also see their "power". When I play manually I target players with lower power than me, and that's essentially what I want to do with my script. I want to be able for the script to see the power of the enemies, and if it is more than mine, then I want it to choose a different enemy.

The game is in a tournament style fashion where 15 people enter. There are 5 rounds each tournament and you can attack only 1 enemy per round.

playing this game through an android emulator. I read about image search function but that's mainly to find a specific image or say a button in the screen. That's not my purpose because all the buttons that need to be clicked are static so I just need to figure out how to convert the 123,456 power that's showing up in the game app to text that I can copy and compare with my party's power. 

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!