Can See Window

jay

I am running this email program with blat.exe and i can see the application window when the code runs

is there any way to see the active cmd window when it runs

$INSTALL = " -install " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $INSTALL)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $INSTALL)

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", @ScriptDir)

sleep(5000)

$Message = " -serverSMTP " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " -s " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($SUBJECT)) & Chr(34) & " -body " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($BODY)) & Chr(34) & " -u " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME)) & " -pw " & (GUICtrlRead($PASSWORD)) & " -t " & (GUICtrlRead($TO)) & " -attach " & (GUICtrlRead($var))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $Message)

;MsgBox(0,"Message String", $Message, $Timeout)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $Message)

;Sleep(4500)

;MsgBox(0,"Test", $Message, $Timeout)

Thanks

JAy

I am running this email program with blat.exe and i can see the application window when the code runs

is there any way to see the active cmd window when it runs

$INSTALL = " -install " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $INSTALL)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $INSTALL)

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", @ScriptDir)

sleep(5000)

$Message = " -serverSMTP " & (GUICtrlRead($SMTPADD)) & " -s " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($SUBJECT)) & Chr(34) & " -body " & Chr(34) & (GUICtrlRead($BODY)) & Chr(34) & " -u " & (GUICtrlRead($USERNAME)) & " -pw " & (GUICtrlRead($PASSWORD)) & " -t " & (GUICtrlRead($TO)) & " -attach " & (GUICtrlRead($var))

MsgBox(0,"Install Msg", $Message)

;MsgBox(0,"Message String", $Message, $Timeout)

RunWait(@ScriptDir & '\blat.exe' & $Message)

;Sleep(4500)

;MsgBox(0,"Test", $Message, $Timeout)

Thanks

JAy

sorry, i'm not really familiar with what you're trying to do, but it seems like you should be able to winactivate() the window that you want to see, or you could set the application window to @SW_HIDE so that it's not obstructing view even if it's fullscreen. or if you just want to see what's going on in the cmd window, couldn't you just use StdoutRead() to capture command window output?