Get source code returned by a PHP webpage (is it) ?

Hello,

I'm a beginner in this specific area of coding and I need some help for a specific task.

I have this URL :

http://poe.trade/search/uugebetaodubar

It returns a list of items for a game.

I can display the HTML content of this page by using my browser (menu "show source code"), and it gives something like this :

<!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-js lt-ie9" lang="en" > <![endif]--> <!--[if gt IE 8]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en" > <!--<![endif]--> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width"> <title>search results</title> <script>DOMAIN = "poe.trade";</script>  <script type="text/javascript" src="/static/gen/packed.4fad197e.js"></script>   <script type="text/javascript" src="/static/gen/explicit.d47a5c47.js"></script>    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/static/gen/packed_dark.7cdcca18.css">   <script async='async' src='https://www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'></script> <script>
    window.VM_API = window.VM_API || [];
    window.biddr360 = window.biddr360 || {};
    window.biddr360.eu = false;

Now, I'd like to write a small code in autoit to automatically read the URL and return the content of the HTML in a string.

Question 1 : How can I do that (I've tried with wget but all I could get was garbage/unreadable text) ?

Question 2 : How can I manage correcty the UTF characters (some IGN are in korean as you can see in the items list) ?

Thank you !

• Moderators

You would think you've been around long enough by now to know better. Please read the forum rules, especially the bit about game automation, and you will see why this thread is locked.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!