Script to work in separate interface

I am trying to run a script that makes commands in a program which has its own interface. This is a video game that I play and the creater made his own C++ interface that normal mousemove and leftclick commands do not work. Any websites or information that would help me accomplish this would be wonderful.

probaly because it is blocking out hooking

i dont think so, because a few people that play the game made a directx hook that adds all sorts of functions to the game, i.e new chat windows, etc etc.

If you know anywhere where i can get information on making a directx hook that would also be wonderful.

• Moderators

:P << Click Me

Missing alot of pertinent information here to help you...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

The game im trying to make a script for is xenimus. Check it out its quite a challege to make a script for. First of all i swear the coordinate system is screwy as hell. Help me out?!

www.xenimus.com

An example of how the coordinate system doesn't make any sense, first on the title screen its from like.. 0-10 on both x and y axis, then when you click any button, or move the mouse, it changes. Say for example i tell it to move to the middle, 5,5 then tell it to move to 5,6. The cursor will just jump to the top left corner of the screen. Ive had to test and test to see how the coordinate system changes, but due to this crazy and changing system, the script is not relyable. :P help me otu?

Edited by blissfulmenace

• Moderators

Make sure your using Client or Window Coords for your specific Application. Then at the top of the script add this to it (2 for client coords, 0 for window coords)... Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2)

You're telling it now to stay within the realm of the Clients GUI. You will see a preferable difference here.

Since you've provided '0' code of any of your attempts (successes or failures), and most here probably do not play that game nor will they download it just to write a script that works without your efforts... That's about the extent of help I can offer.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

im not asking for anyone to write a script for me.. sorry to sound like a leach. I am just having trouble with the coordinate system. I have tried 0 1 and 2 for the coordinate mode and none of them have worked for me so far :-/, please do not think of me as someone who is asking for you do to it for me who does not want to learn.

PS the reason i gave the game name was because thatsgreat asked for it.

Edited by blissfulmenace

• Moderators

Why don't you post the code you have? Maybe we can help by looking at it.

i was actualy thinking about downloading it and hacking it :lmao: but yeah putting in a window mode and stuff if i felt like it

NEW GAME BABY GONNA BE SUPER DUPER EASY TO HIT THIS UP WITH SUM HAXORS ;) gonna see what i can do for yuh

good luck.. ive tried for weeks now.. it is just too unrelyable and i cannot figure out how the coordinate system works. The mode seems to have no affect whatsoever.

The game im trying to make a script for is xenimus. Check it out its quite a challege to make a script for. First of all i swear the coordinate system is screwy as hell. Help me out?!

www.xenimus.com

An example of how the coordinate system doesn't make any sense, first on the title screen its from like.. 0-10 on both x and y axis, then when you click any button, or move the mouse, it changes. Say for example i tell it to move to the middle, 5,5 then tell it to move to 5,6. The cursor will just jump to the top left corner of the screen. Ive had to test and test to see how the coordinate system changes, but due to this crazy and changing system, the script is not relyable. :lmao: help me otu?

ROFL it looks like LOOM!!!

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung