AutoIT Error when using a program. Help please - (Locked)

Hello everyone. I have a problem and I get an AutoIT error when starting a program (BOT), and I can't fix it. The program is a BOT that is used for a game to farm alone. And well I wish I could use it again. I tried to download AutoIT again and download the BOT I am talking about again. And I can't fix the Error.

The options I tried to try to fix it are:
- Reinstall AutoIT (and older versions of 3.14.5)
- Reinstall the BOT.
- Change AutoIT directory to another folder on both hard drives
- And with the bot as I commented above.
- Add the AutoIT "Include" folder to the BOT Root folder (I don't know ... I saw it in Internet, but it didn't work).
- I followed these instructions to delete a windows registry (https://www.cronicasgeek.com/como-solucionar-el-autoit-error/) sorry the page is in Spanish hehe.
- Use avast antivirus and malwarebytes (in case I have any virus / malware)
- I open the BOT without the antivirus and firewall. And excluding the BOT and the AutoIT of the avast.
- Make a factory reset of the PC and continue with the ERROR.

Please help me, thanks.

ErrorAutoIT.png

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

@Jonatas that suggestion to read the forum rules goes for you as well, as we do not assist on game related topics.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!