Could help me run a program with variables?

Skistus

Good, I hope you can help me, this time is not a game trap? Or well I leave it at your discretion and tell me what they think, I have an application that to connect your account you log in to the page and it gives you a code, usually with writing the code in a shortcut of the application when running it is already connected to your account, using _IECreate I have managed to connect and request the code which I have saved in a variable, now I would have to run the application using the following code
Run('"E:\Resp\GF\ES\GF.exe"' & " -" & $var)

the shortcut of the application Original is

"E:\Resp\GF\ES\GF.exe" -code

the problem here is ...

when I run it either from the autoit or already compiled it gives me the following error

Spoiler

Test.png

whats? :o

now.. i try change the code to 

Run('"GF.exe"' & " -" & $var)

and paste the compiled in the directory of the apllication and now yes runing :S for whats is this ??

I would like to have my script in its own folder installed anywhere, especially to be able to run it while I'm in autoit, why does this happen? would they know how to fix it? what is the difference of how it runs the shortcut to how it runs with Run ()

Edited by Skistus

• Developers
2 hours ago, Skistus said:

this time is not a game trap? Or well I leave it at your discretion and tell me what they think,

I think this is bullshit as the captured image clearly shows, so consider this your final warning before you get banned.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic