Can I get my html as an object by using _IECreate?

Hi guys,

I've made a simple page to copy some informations and use them as a ""database"" for comparation. But I'm stuck with the following situation...

I use $oIE = _IECreate("C:\autoit_teste.html"), but then I have a lot of error's messages like:

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEGetObById, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEDocInsertHTML, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

So I decided to try something that usually helps me, I just inserted "#RequireAdmin" and guess what, it resolved the error's messages. But then I got a new problem. My code just stops running as soon as I run it. Some lines runs even with the following messages:

+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
->01:11:09 Script requires Admin rights while SciTE is at normal level -> Staring new AutoIt3Wrapper with #RequireAdmin to run the script.
!>01:11:18 Script Failed to start.
+>01:11:18 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 10.89

But some lines that writes somethings in the console to test my code, don't run anymore. Can someone please help meeee?? Please!!

Would it be possible to take my html as an object, without using #RequireAdmin, also without getting any error's messages and so be happy with my script?