Click dropdown menu item

Hi, Is it possible to click dropdown menu item? I've got two menu items: 

<li id="formMenu_form_0-353_li_down" class="pui-menuitem ui-widget ui-corner-all pui-menu-parent"><a class="pui-menuitem-link ui-corner-all"><span class="pui-submenu-icon fa fa-fw fa-caret-down"></span><span class="pui-menuitem-text">Go to</span></a><ul class="ui-widget-content pui-menu-list ui-corner-all ui-helper-clearfix pui-menu-child pui-shadow"><li id="li-352" class="pui-menuitem ui-widget ui-corner-all"><a class="pui-menuitem-link ui-corner-all"><span class="pui-menuitem-text">Task</span></a></li></ul></li>

I must click "Go to" and then "Task". I am trying something like this, but it gives me ton of errors>

$sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@class='"&pui-menuitem ui-widget ui-corner-all pui-menu-parent&"']")

Edited by matecki

@matecki Not sure why you are trying to concatenate strings. Just do this --

$sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@class='pui-menuitem ui-widget ui-corner-all pui-menu-parent']")

Note: You can't click an element that isn't visible, so you likely will need to trigger the dropdown to open first.

16 hours ago, Danp2 said:

@matecki Not sure why you are trying to concatenate strings. Just do this --

$sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@class='pui-menuitem ui-widget ui-corner-all pui-menu-parent']")

Note: You can't click an element that isn't visible, so you likely will need to trigger the dropdown to open first.

Thank you, Could you tell me how can  i trigger the dropdown? I am beginner andi have no idea how to do this. I am trying to dropdown list first by this: 

$sButton = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//input[@id='formMenu_form_0-353_li_down']")

or: 

but its not working. And this is my stack trace:

_WD_FindElement: {"value":{"error":"no such element","message":"Unable to locate element{\"method\"\"xpath\",\"selector\"\"//input[@id='formMenu_form_0-353_li_down']

Edited by matecki