Image recognition for CAPTCHA - (Locked)

Hello guys.

I'm pretty new to AutoIt and I'm basically just using it for simple autoclickers and stuff.
However, now I'm trying to create a simple script, whereas the only hard part is a occasional CAPTCHA, where 2 pictures will occur side by side - randomly tilted. So, depending on the way the image is flipped, you will have to click 0-3 times.

My plan is to make a function that detects if the CAPTCHA has occured and then check the images and flip them correctly (My plan was to see if I could gather all possible images and flips and then make the program recognize them).

Would this even be possible, and if so which functions of AutoIt should I use for the image detection?

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly this bit:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

You will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)