Are there any cars that have two separate fuel tanks?

I want to get the next car that has two fuel tanks, each with a pump. I want to be able to switch between two fuels. The car should ideally be from the 90s or older. Diesel or gasoline engine. The reason for this is that I want to drive with better fuel, but with it the car does not start very well on a cold start. "The AEX motor only runs when it is already warm. It does not run on a cold start. Only after 30 attempts to start did more and more explosions occur. When it starts, you still have to hold it with the accelerator, otherwise the speeds would be lubricated and." he goes out then. " Have already tried to drive on the fuel. "That's why I need an extra tank of gasoline to warm up the engine. Two problems: An additional tank must be registered with the TÜV. That's why I can only use the additional tank to warm up. If I want to drive, I have to remove it again. (It is legal to use the windshield washer fluid tank as a fuel tank) So I need something where I can plug in the tank to start up and then remove it again afterwards. Unfortunately, it is illegal to warm up the engine on public ground. I also don't know how to drive with the fuel from the additional tank, so you have to somehow connect that to the gas pedal and then you need a gasoline pump. " It's too cumbersome to legally incorporate something like this. That's why I need something that already has it.

R.d30e8c7731211c2c38198f6456295686.jpg

• Developers

... and I want people to refrain from joining and posting this shit in a forum that has nothing to do with it ! :idiot: 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

NOPE: AUTOIT3 forum!!!!

Introduction

AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys). AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box with no annoying "runtimes" required!

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Understand ....  and success on your quest, but as advice: Just read first what the topics are in a forum before posting. ;) 

Cheers,
Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic