Which of the control styles creates a GUI with no boarder and no title bar?

Draygoes

I'm making an application that takes a screenshot of the current desktop, then opens that up in an interface and executes the snipping tool. I need this to fix my problem with taking screenshots of menus and such. I always have to paste the screenshot in paint and then select what I want with the snipping tool. I aim to fix that problem with this. And it's not like it's going to get in the way, even with the extra interface. Because that's still a still shot of what you were trying to screenshot, that you can then select from.

I plan to have the program watch the snipping tools process. When the snipping tool closes, my program will close right after. Simple, clean, easy to do.

I need to create a full screen GUI with no title bar and no boarder so that I can put a screenshot for the user to select from. The problem is, I don't seem to be able to fully wrap my head around what the helpfile is trying to say with some of those, and one of the ones that I don't understand is probably one of the ones that I need, since none of the ones that I do understand are what I need.

So, please help?

Thanks for your time.

CODE (I mean, this is kind of pointless considering what I'm asking, and how the project is so new that there's basically no code there.)

Send("{PRINTSCREEN}")
GUICreate( "Screen Capture Window", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1,

Edited by Draygoes
Added better explination.
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

Oh also, I know for a fact that I'm about to have a different problem.
So one more question, if you all don't mind.

Is there an easy way to export from the Clipboard to an Image file? If so, or even if not, how do you suggest doing that? Because I need to do that or I can't load the image into the object right? Can I paste directly to the object from the clipboard with code? That would be cool....

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.