How to simplify the algorithm of actions

Jenni_fer

Hi, everyone!

I have a question, I often use remote desktop connection for work. To connect, I use the algorithm from the article how to setup remote desktop windows 10 so I do the following: Go to Start → Settings → System → Remote Desktop; сhange the position of the "Enable Remote Desktop" slider to On. Click the "Confirm" button in the invoked Remote Desktop Settings window.

After using it, I disconnect the connection for security reasons. So I was wondering if there is a way to make it easier to enable, maybe someone knows a way?

I will be grateful for your help!

unless you're looking to find users to click the link, your question makes little sense. You claim to enable it your self but to use it for work and disconnect for security reasons.
To secure a connection you encapsulate it with a VPN or other tunneling. Been connected or not has nothing to do with security if your workstation is secured.
Then again you ask if there is another way to enable RDP ???. If you use it for work, are you the IT person ?. Did you open a port to the outside to gain access ?.
I'd like to help but I'm not sure of who am helping to do what.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

Enable RDP:

NET LOCALGROUP "Remote Desktop Users" Trong /ADD
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server" /v fDenyTSConnections /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="remote desktop" new enable=Yes

Disable RDP:

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server" /v fDenyTSConnections /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="remote desktop" new enable=No
net localgroup "Remote Desktop Users" Trong /delete

Regards,