The Experimental Autoit RPGenerator (CONCEPT DEMO AVAILABLE) [CREATIVE HIATUS]

coderusa

Posted (edited)

RPGenerator-lg-green.thumb.png.90d6020ac4d4084be29c8550e1a0250a.png

4-15-2024 Been a while with progress unreported! Unfortunately, this RPGenerator hiatus will continue for the foreseeable future, but progress is being made on the background with RPGenerator. I've severely pumped the brakes on the project and have returned to the drawing board on many aspects of RPGenerator, including, foremost, the graphics as well as the over all code used. The autoit concept demo that's currently available here is being discontinued due to many reasons that have led to this decision, based on various difficulties or my own dissatisfaction/frustrations with aspects of the project and where it stands. 

What's in the plans? Right now I'm developing a scriptable and modular IRC core software with Python, with this core software I plan to make the RPGenerator hub IRC bot (as mentioned previously, this part is still happening, but instead will be developed purely in python.) Autoit comes in with client programs for windows users which will be a user side chat client that features some completely redesigned graphics and is built to connect and interact with game hubs being hosted by the python bot. As far as the autoit side of this project is concerned, it has been scrapped and slated for a complete start over. Official production continuation of RPGenerator is TBD/TBA.

I'm also migrating stuff and remodeling my 'brand' thru GitHub and Patreon, which will include software, other digital products/media, and maybe one day merch. Who knows. Do not worry, RPGenerator will be back and better than ever!

Mode60 Official Website (m0de-60.github.io)

Edited by coderusa

• coderusa changed the title to The Experimental Autoit RPGenerator (CONCEPT DEMO AVAILABLE) [CREATIVE HIATUS]