IE.au3 and flash plugin?

General question here.

If I was to give ppl a CD Rom with an autoit GUI using IE.au3 do the ppl using the CD need to have the flash plugin installed on their Internet Explorer for it flash to work in IE.au3?

If they don't (have flash plugin) is there a way to embed it into an autoit exe so they don't get in a bother if they arn't online?

Edited by cyanidemonkey

My AutoIt Scripts.- AutoHost and Password Enabler for Delta Force 2 Demo.| Caffine for Winamp 2.9x and WRS 2.0 | mp3 directory cleaner | CRAP DJ | A:B:J Radio Automation Software | FFMPEG batch conversion automator

General question here.

If I was to give ppl a CD Rom with an autoit GUI using IE.au3 do the ppl using the CD need to have the flash plugin installed on their Internet Explorer for it flash to work in IE.au3?

If they don't (have flash plugin) is there a way to embed it into an autoit exe so they don't get in a bother if they arn't online?

I'm not following the tie between IE.au3 and flash... You'll probably want to check out the macromedia/adobe site for options for installing the plugin if no one else here knows.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

General question here.

If Not FileExists("C:\Documents and Settings\"&@username&"\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player") Then Exit

Or are you asking...

If StringLeft(@IPAddress1, 3) = "169" Then RunWait("Path\To\Flash\File\On\CD")

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Use FileInstall to embed it. Refer the source, then the place for it to be extracted to. Opun compiling AU3Compile will add it into the exe, then your FileInstall command will extract it to where you told it too.

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite

Cool thx for the answers guys,

I've just relised if they don't have admin rights or on a company network with tight controls then they may not have permissions for the flash plugin install to work...

My AutoIt Scripts.- AutoHost and Password Enabler for Delta Force 2 Demo.| Caffine for Winamp 2.9x and WRS 2.0 | mp3 directory cleaner | CRAP DJ | A:B:J Radio Automation Software | FFMPEG batch conversion automator

Cool thx for the answers guys,

I've just relised if they don't have admin rights or on a company network with tight controls then they may not have permissions for the flash plugin install to work...

Well then let me introduce you to my little friend! :lmao: RunAsSet()

RunAsSet ( ["user", "domain", "password" [, options]] )

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()