How do I

Send the key \ or /

I am macroing it for a game but

Send("\")

or

Send("/")

Just goes into an error.

Any ideas or is there a hotkey for /?

hmm... works fine for me, dont know what the problem is would be... can u paste your entire code?

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Fixed it. Silly mistake.

This is my first auto it.

The game I play takes up the hole screen and the only way out is ALT+TAB. So I need to make a hotkey inside

Here it is:

$g_szVersion = "My Script 1.1"

If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit ; It's already running

AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

;Only one script runs /\

HotKeySet("{Delete}")

WinActivate("Nexus")

WinWaitActive("Nexus")

Send("+z")

Send("+k")

Send("d")

Send("\")

Send("900")

Send("{Enter}")

How can I make it executeable and stoppable with the 'Delete' key

If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit; It's already running
;Only one script runs /\
HotKeySet("{Delete}", "endit")
WinActivate("Nexus")
WinWaitActive("Nexus")
Send("+z")
Send("+k")
Send("d")
Send("\")
Send("900")
Send("{Enter}")
While 1
sleep(10)
WEnd
func endit()
exit
endfunc

HotKeySet("{delete}",'endit')

that line will make it so when u press {DELETE} it calls function Endit()

func endit
eixt
endfunc

and that is the function Endit()

--somethin like that?

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Fixed it. Silly mistake.

This is my first auto it.

The game I play takes up the hole screen and the only way out is ALT+TAB. So I need to make a hotkey inside

Here it is:

If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit ; It's already running

;Only one script runs /\

HotKeySet("{Delete}")

WinActivate("Nexus")

WinWaitActive("Nexus")

Send("+z")

Send("+k")

Send("d")

Send("\")

Send("900")

Send("{Enter}")

How can I make it executeable and stoppable with the 'Delete' key

try this...

;Only one script runs /\
HotKeySet("{Delete}", 'endit')
WinActivate("Nexus")
WinWaitActive("Nexus")
Send("+z+kd\900 {ENTER}")
func endit
exit
endfunc

--that should work... if not please post the error you get

teehee oops :lmao:

hotkeyset("{TAB}",'doall')
HotKeySet("{DELETE}",'endit')
While 1
sleep(100)
WEnd

func doall()
;Only one script runs /\
WinActivate("Nexus")
WinWaitActive("Nexus")
Send("+z+kd\900 {ENTER}")
endfunc
func endit()
exit
endfunc

then when u press TAB it sends all that stuff then if u hit delete it kills the script

--hope this helps

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid

Works fine. Now how do I set it so whenever I press it I dont have to re run the exe..

dont press Delete... its setup to sit and do nothing until you press TAB or the Delete keys

ie Tab will rerun the each time, and Delete will exit out of the script

you could also remove this code

;Only one script runs /\

just to make sure that doesnt stop the TAB Hotkey from working

Edited by craig.gill