Koda - "Main Menu" creation tool

thefluxster

First off, I'm aware of how to manually create a drop-down menu for a GUI by script directly. However, I noticed that KODA can do this automatically (props to Lookfar and Lazycat for this excellent proggy, btw).

Has anyone used this function in Koda? If so, can you give those of us that haven't used it any tips and more specifically how to get the dang thing to add a menu to the dialog? Maybe there's a different topic that discusses this, but I already did a search for "Main Menu" and let me tell you, not the easiest topic to track down. :geek:;)

Also, best support forum I've seen in a while. Keep it up guys! :o

“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.”-Peter F. Drucker

First off, I'm aware of how to manually create a drop-down menu for a GUI by script directly. However, I noticed that KODA can do this automatically (props to Lookfar and Lazycat for this excellent proggy, btw).

Has anyone used this function in Koda? If so, can you give those of us that haven't used it any tips and more specifically how to get the dang thing to add a menu to the dialog? Maybe there's a different topic that discusses this, but I already did a search for "Main Menu" and let me tell you, not the easiest topic to track down. :geek:;)

Also, best support forum I've seen in a while. Keep it up guys! :o

It's just there to confuse you :sorcerer:

Actually I'm sorry it doesn't do anything at all, We are working on the Hidden Classes (Mainmenu,popupmenu,Common Dialogs etc) but it hasn't been ported over yet. We wanted to get a stable build with what we have now.

I suppose what we could do is post the Menu Designer as a seperate application for now.

At least you could design the menus visually. I'll see what I can do this week.

It's just there to confuse you :o

Actually I'm sorry it doesn't do anything at all, We are working on the Hidden Classes (Mainmenu,popupmenu,Common Dialogs etc) but it hasn't been ported over yet. We wanted to get a stable build with what we have now.

I suppose what we could do is post the Menu Designer as a seperate application for now.

At least you could design the menus visually. I'll see what I can do this week.

So I'm not just going crazy. That's good. I look forward to using it. In the meantime, I'll experiment with adding these to GUIs after I build them in KODA so I can get a feel for it.

Thanks, guys. Oh, and I stand by my original praise of this forum and its members.

“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.”-Peter F. Drucker