Access context (right mouse button) menu on a system tray icon without mouse?

dv8

As a part of an university project, I'm writing a script for making easy managing multiple UltraVNC connections.

I need to get access to a UVNC server function (List All Clients) that can be called only by useing right mouse button on a system tray icon (or at least I couldn't find another way).

Is there any way calling this function without useing mouse positioning, clicking etc... :geek:

Please, any ideas... :o

Please, any ideas... :o

check the uvnc boards and docs. Ask there. UltraVNC is opensource, eh? You could hack a command-line option into it if one doesn't already exist. Look for "clients options".

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

10x Flyingboz, but I can't do any of this. The whole idea of the project is to use UVNC as it is (and as it evolves in the future), just to give an interface to manage some of it's functions.

I've posted my question at the UVNC forum, but sill no reply... :o

If you make changes to the source, and get them approved, then you have not only created the interface to manage some of it's functions, but changed the course of evolution. That's the beauty of open source. If your changes have value and don't impact product design - i.e. you do it elegantly, then all can benefit from what you have identified as a need in the product.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

If you make changes to the source, and get them approved, then you have not only created the interface to manage some of it's functions, but changed the course of evolution. That's the beauty of open source. If your changes have value and don't impact product design - i.e. you do it elegantly, then all can benefit from what you have identified as a need in the product.

You're absolutely right! :o

Maybe I'll try to do something about it... :">