How to find a element in a html page

I made a script who automaticaly enter information in a web page as from TXT file, if this information is not ok, a web page with error appeared, how to analyse this page.

Thank's

:o

not sure i really understand what you mean... do you want to interpret the error info if it's returned, or do you want to verify the data that generated the error?

not sure i really understand what you mean... do you want to interpret the error info if it's returned, or do you want to verify the data that generated the error?

I have not error I have just a web page with a message "no result for your request", how to mange this message.

Thank's

I have not error I have just a web page with a message "no result for your request", how to mange this message.

Thank's

i'm sorry, i'm still not 100% sure what you want to do... could you post your code, the web page url, and some source data to generate the error?

I join a a word file with print screen

ok, there are a few ways to do what you want i think... probably the easiest would be to check the title bar of the window, it's not in the screenshots, but i bet that error message changes the screenshot. or you could use an _IELoadWait() to wait until the result page (or error) is displayed, and do a PixelChecksum() on the area of the screen that actually has the error. that would be another way to identify it. You could probably read the html of the returned using ie.au3, but it looks like there are probably frames on that page, and i haven't worked with frames using ie.au3 myself to offer you any advice on it. anyway. you could use any of those methods to identify that an error has occurred, and at that point you could log to a log file, send a {backspace} to step back a page, or even present a gui with options to let the user decide...