COM In-Process Debugger

write C++ Dll that loads Debugger Gui executive and debug events in separate Threads...

user uses gui which events get picked up by the executive and prep'd and sent to debug events..

now the idea is to have a none-process debugger something that cant be found with CreateToolhelp32SnapShot or any other of the process finding methods so where gonna have to rely only on Dll's and wwe gonna have to make new debugging methods cause we are already (attached) per say being loaded into the same address space and all :o so the exe has access to the dll and vice versa.

other things i wanted to do with this is provide a Component Object Model for use with other programming and scripting languages to provide maximum flexibility and testing areas.. it will also have hex editing /debugging features/breakpoints(hardware and software and conditional breakpoints)/remote code execution and internal code execution for patchs and the like :geek: a threadpool attachment scheme that hopefully will open all active process threads and que them as necessary when the debuggie is in execute status/mapping and changing of registers(eax,ecx,so on...) i want to provide a ASM Structure table but dont know how one could be pulled from the CPU and then referenced against a library of asm symbols to verify meaning and usefulness..(that ones gonna have to wait..) variose other things like dual debugging with

ISite/IContainer/IComponent/ActiveXInjection well i got alot of ideas for doing much more but this post is getting to long as it is if anyone is interesting in helping with this state of the art Tool please post here as i have alot of the base and structures for it already complete and would glady provide my Test APPs that can and will kill and PID entered(including System level PROCESSES) as u can see it very unstable ;)

http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

well i was hoping to get a better understanding of autoits Program structure in specifics the thread that it runs on and can it communicate between executables threw messaging and signals(1st AutoitFile would include GUI for the Debugger API for testing i could write a DllInjection plugin which would be extremly useful but not necessary for the outcome.. in this way autoit would be a excellent testing ground for the beta ideas and instead of DllInjection ill just have to go with ProcessInjection.. i wanna make a debugger that is smart and intuitive and automated to the extent that only AutoIt can offer with its ease of use and straight forward programming style.

http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]