Anyone help me? About a game

If any of you play the game conquer, talk here :o. I was wondering if me and you could make a good macro for conquer using autoit, or not just a macro, a good program. So if you play conquer and are interested, msg me or post here :geek:. By any meens at all, i wont release my conquer name.

• Moderators

If any of you play the game conquer, talk here :o. I was wondering if me and you could make a good macro for conquer using autoit, or not just a macro, a good program. So if you play conquer and are interested, msg me or post here :geek:. By any meens at all, i wont release my conquer name.

This is more of a Chat topic than anything else... I surely don't see why it's in the v3 GUI (Graphical User Interface) forum.

Was there a specific question you had about an AutoIt GUI?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Well rather i do have a question related to GUI. How come when i put MouseClick (coordinates, 15) to click 15 times it clicks few times then goes right to the next thing in my code? y dont it do all 15 clicks?

First... When did "GUI related" stem to MouseClicks?

Second, the correct Syntax for MouseClick() is: 'Button', 'xcoord', 'ycoord', 'number of clicks', 'speed to move'

So from your 'example': I would say look at the Help file under Opt('MouseClickDelay', 'Number') and you would see something like this:

MouseClickDelay Alters the length of the brief pause in between mouse clicks.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=10).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.