Trying to get a dynamic log

Im having a heck of a time trying to match timestamps on a spybot log when i am trying to copy them to my own log file for a script. for people who don't know the spybot logs are made one at the time of checking, and one at time of fixing of spyware. they follow this format

"Checks."&Stringright(@YEAR, 2)&@MON&@MDAY&"-"&@HOUR&@MIN&".log"

or Checks.060312-0611.log

below is my code for generating tis filename, which the name it generates is fine, but i can't match the time up right with the running of the program

$hr = @HOUR

$min = @MIN

$sec = @SEC

if (@SEC >= 55) Then

sleep(6000)

$sec = @SEC

EndIf

$spybotFoundName = "Checks."&Stringright(@YEAR, 2)&@MON&@MDAY&"-"&@HOUR&@MIN&".log"

RunWait(Quote($spyware) & ' /autoupdate /autocheck /autofix /autoclose /autoimmunize /taskbarhide')

later in the code i try to catch if the filename is wrong and try to adjust the time to match the file name

;catch low

$catch = 0

while ($test > 0 and $catch < 10000000)

if not fileexists($spybotlogpath & $spybotFoundName) Then

$newtime=_timetoticks($hr, $min, $sec)

$newtime=$newtime-10000

$catch = $catch+10000

_tickstotime($newtime,$hr,$min,$sec)

$spybotFoundName = "Checks."&Stringright(@YEAR, 2)&@MON&@MDAY&"-"&$hr&$min&".log"

;msgbox(1,"test",$newtime)

;msgbox(1,"time",$spybotFoundName)

Else

$test = 0

Endif

WEnd

;catch high

$catch = 0

while ($test > 0 and $catch < 20000000)

if not fileexists($spybotlogpath & $spybotFoundName) Then

$newtime=_timetoticks($hr, $min, $sec)

$newtime=$newtime+10000

$catch = $catch+10000

_tickstotime($newtime,$hr,$min,$sec)

$spybotFoundName = "Checks."&Stringright(@YEAR, 2)&@MON&@MDAY&"-"&$hr&$min&".log"

;msgbox(1,"test",$newtime)

;msgbox(1,"time",$spybotFoundName)

Else

$test = 0

Endif

WEnd

i would say i have about a 1 out of 10 success rate of hitting the file name right even if i am incrementing the minutes above or below where it should catch on the file name..... i was wondering if anyone could maybe offer some insight on to why i can't match the files.

i also have a dumb question... what command would i use to open a html file that is stored localy on my machine, i know if i use the run box and type iexplorer (html file) i can open it, but what would i use in autoit to open the file?

thanks for helping