Simple, Mini Webserver In Autoit

nfwu

This a great thing I'm using a modified version of the very first one I think. It was quite old.

At any rate I have it taking custom url's I suppose simmilar to the dso functionality you added and IO have it working directly as a template engine and it uses sqlite for the database.

This thing has been great fun.

I then use it along with the ie automization udf and it makes a complete app server with of course the whole user interface being in html.

Thanks.

Hmm, "Error" "Unable to connect" "dec. 10049" "hex. 0x00002741"

I have one of those adsl modems that have teh router inbuilt, I went into my router config thingo, and forwarded it all right, but im getting this error still. ive tryed with my IP and with a no-ip.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

You must use your public ip.

Check with:

http://www.whatismyip.com/

It must be a valid IP with 4 parts, like: 58.185.151.69 for example.

#)

Okie, I spent over an hour trying to port forward, once again, failed, then I found something about assigning public ip to the pc, then, I enabled it, then, It shouldve all worked fine, one person was able to connect to it, but only once, then it didnt work xP

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• 2 months later...

Your virus scanner sucks. It is falsely detecting them as viruses. Some known viruses have been made in autoit, this isn't one of them. Use Norton Antivirus.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

• Moderators

LOL, wow, you guys are on a roll today... thought I was the only one OTR.

If you search for viri post Creator, you'll see that it happens a bit. Only problem is, only a handful of people tell the virus software manufacturers, and only an 8th of them actually do anything about it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 2 months later...

This works with 127.0.0.1 as the IP, but as soon as I type in my global IP it doesn't work at all.

I have many services setup to run, and all on separate ports: apache, ftp, and uTorrent. They're all running fine, and the port for this is forwarded correctly, I read this whole thread, did I miss something simple? :whistle:

GJob, btw, very cool script.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

This works with 127.0.0.1 as the IP, but as soon as I type in my global IP it doesn't work at all.

I have many services setup to run, and all on separate ports: apache, ftp, and uTorrent. They're all running fine, and the port for this is forwarded correctly, I read this whole thread, did I miss something simple? :whistle:

GJob, btw, very cool script.

worked for me.you sure you forwarded the autoit web server's port to your correct private ip address? (192.168.0.**)?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

worked for me.you sure you forwarded the autoit web server's port to your correct private ip address? (192.168.0.**)?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure it's forwarded correctly, because all those other servers (apache, FTP, proxy, etc.) work correctly.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure it's forwarded correctly, because all those other servers (apache, FTP, proxy, etc.) work correctly.

Input your WAN IP address at the InputBox().

Use a service such as http:\\whatismyip.com\ to check out your WAN IP address.

[Just droppin' by... I'm not back to AutoIt, yet!]

#)

• 10 months later...

Virus ......

Avast! say :

=> Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}

Please read this topic: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34658

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

Virus ......

Avast! say :

=> Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}

U replied to an 10 month old thread to say the file got virus, even though if u look at the post number 8 and 7 before u they made it clear that the file doent contain a virus ? nice program thou ^^ it helped me making a small lan-wide webserver (looking for a thumbs up smiley.. cant find any one.. damn 56 k connection.. took 5 minutes to load the forum smileys.. but THX :))

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...